Clinical Psychology in April 2016
Recent News and Announcements
Understanding, prevention, and treatment of psychological disorders as well as promoting mental well-being.
- Child and adult neuropsychology, particularly neurobehavioral correlates of disease progression in neurodegenerative disorders, neurobiology of speech motor control, neuropsychological aspects of autism, cognitive processes underlying language development, development of neuropsychological assessment measures
- Clinical health psychology, particularly the effects of stress and depression on health-related behaviors and physical health outcomes, coping, religiosity and meaning-making, biopsychosocial mechanisms underlying mental and physical health, obesity and eating disorders, behavioral medicine interventions
- Developmental psychopathology, particularly attachment theory, peer relations during adolescence, maltreatment, adolescent motherhood, parent-child relationships, childhood anxiety disorders, language development in atypical populations
- Cultural psychology, particularly the impact of race and culture on identify formation and development, mental health in underserved populations, health disparities
- Autism, particularly early detection/diagnosis, short and long-term outcomes, language, underlying cognitive processes and executive functions, brain imaging.
|Phone:||(860) 486-3515 ext. 3|
|Address:||406 Babbidge Road|
Storrs, CT 06269